WESTERN GROWERS INSURANCE SERVICES
Endorsed by Arizona Nursery Association for health benefits and business insurance, Western Growers Insurance Services (WGIS) is a full-service agency offering a full suite of health benefits, property and casualty, workers compensation and employment practices liability products tailored to meet the needs of the nursery industry. WGIS offers customizable plans designed to meet the diverse needs of owners, managers and seasonal employees. WGIS plans include the Mexico Panel network, a truly unique program granting participants access to quality health care across the southern border. WGIS proudly provides valuable risk management consulting to help businesses ensure they are properly insured.
For more information please contact Matt Bigham at (602) 266-6147 x. 7452 or visit www.WGInsuranceServices.com.
ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SERVICES
Merchant Services offers the newest technologies in electronic payment systems to help your every business function.
For more information please contact Scott Norris at (602) 568-1471 or visit www.sbga.com.
OTHER DISCOUNT PROGRAMS
• Annual meeting featuring presentations on the state of the association and the green industry
• Legislative and regulatory representation
• SHADE: Southwest Horticulture Annual Day of Education
• Arizona Certified Nursery Professional (ACNP) program certification
• Southwest Horticulture magazine, a publication that summarizes ANA’s activities and keeps members informed about legislative issues, new plant developments and educational and safety programs
• The annual Directory and Buyers’ Guide, a comprehensive and useful reference listing ANA members, green industry resources, and an ADA rule overview
• Receive ANA E-Updates electronically monthly